I came across this ETL product some days ago. Thank you Pierre! It was a discovery.
At first sight, alteryx ETL looks like a classic ETL product, but if you look deeper in the product, you find some very interesting features.
Some of them:
– advanced analytics transforms that puts this product near kminer and rapidminer
– a full R-integration for anatlytic support
– you can improve dataflows with interactive components and advanced comment boxes
– transforms and connector are rich. (sources, destination)
– the product is ready for modern interfaces (soap, json, odata, etc…)
Well at first sight it seems to a rich product. I will try to find some benchmark to check its batch capabilities.
here the page of the editor:
and a screenshot of the designer: